12/1/09

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Well, it is the end of the year, and three car wrecks, two cars, and a semester later, and I haven't written a single post here.

I think I may need to refocus a bit.

I wanted to avoid doing this, because it's overdone almost to the point of being trite, but I'm going to do it, regardless. I'm going to write about gaming.

Yes, this is going to become one of the millions upon millions of geek culture blogs on the internet.

I suppose it isn't a bad thing. I should write what I know, after all. I just wanted to avoid the easy route. But, I've found my life doesn't leave a whole lot worth writing about. This is not to say that every one of my posts from here on out are going to be about the latest 360 release or D&D 4.33333 [repeating, of course]. I'm still going to be writing about my life. The only difference is that this will be less of a place to showcase examples of my higher-brow writing and more just a place for me to unload in an exceptionally verbose fashion. It is my hope that there will be enough entertainment for even the occasional non-gamer type to enjoy.

In actuality, I shouldn't be expecting any readers to begin with. Call me an optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment